Hiking the Lions – The top of our local world
The Lions Peak is a mountain behind Cypress outside of Vancouver. The hike starts in Lions bay off highway 99 heading up towards Squamish/Whistler. The total hike takes anywhere from 5-8hrs depending on how fast you plan to go. A great day hike, or you can even camp out if you are feeling it. While I was recently doing this hike, someone actually fell into a crevasse and had to be heli-rescued. Here are some photos from the day’s hike.
- Winter is behind us and Summer is just around the corner
- A hike before a wait….
- Finding Freedom: An Escape Into BC’s Backcountry
- A Costa Rican Road Trip
- Climbing the Squamish Chief
- Wined and Dined in Naramata BC
- Lucky Number 7 – An Albertan Ride To Conquer Cancer
- Conquering Cancer Swimmingly
- Cypress Falls, A Great Hike That You Have Never Heard Of.
- The Making of a Champion